"Fare"..... as is in the things unique about "My Island"

Forums » Support

I was a little tired of that so I let him go

• December 28, 2016 2:00 AM PST

ONTARIO, Calif. Nate Irving Colts Jersey . -- Xavier Henry and his fellow Lakers newcomers realize theyve got a chance to take charge while Los Angeles veteran stars take it easy this month. Henry scored 29 points, Nick Young added 17 and the Lakers earned their first preseason victory in nearly three years, 104-95 over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night. Chris Kaman had 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Lakers, who had lost 10 straight exhibition games, including all eight last season. Los Angeles hadnt won a preseason game since Oct. 22, 2010, also in Ontario against the Warriors -- not that coach Mike DAntoni thought the mark had anything to do with his revamped club. "Its early, anybody can win," DAntoni said. "It doesnt mean a whole lot, (but) the whole thing is energizing." The Lakers preseason struggles last fall were an eerie foreshadowing of their difficult year. Los Angeles went 0-8 in exhibitions under coach Mike Brown, who was fired after a 1-4 start to the regular season. Steve Nash and Pau Gasol sat out the exhibition opener for the Lakers, who will attempt to preserve their aging cores health all season long. Kobe Bryant isnt even in the country while undergoing medical treatment in Europe, but Nash watched the game in uniform from the bench while Gasol sat in street clothes. The Lakers collection of role players and new acquisitions came together quickly enough to hold off the Warriors, who used their regular lineup before limiting the starters minutes. Jordan Farmar, who returned to the Lakers this summer, had 12 points -- nine in the fourth quarter -- and seven assists. Henry scored 14 points in the fourth, punctuating an impressive debut after signing with the Lakers as a free agent last month. The three-year NBA veteran was a 12th overall pick, but never found a role amid injuries and inactivity with Memphis and New Orleans. "When you move around, you never get your feet under you," Henry said. "When you have an equal opportunity like this, Im just trying to show what I can do." Gasol and Nash are expected to play for the Lakers on Sunday night at Staples Center against Denver. The stars absence was one reason the teams fell far short of a sellout crowd at Citizens Business Bank Arena in the Inland Empire, an hours drive east from downtown Los Angeles. Klay Thompson scored 26 points on 11-for-18 shooting, and Andre Iguodala had 15 points while missing just one shot in his first action with the Warriors, who signed him to a four-year, $48 million deal in July. Harrison Barnes and David Lee scored 10 points apiece, while Stephen Curry had five points in 14 quiet minutes. The Warriors starting five fell behind 7-0 before scoring 15 consecutive points. Iguodala immediately showed off his post-up game and his ball-handling versatility in the first quarter, scoring nine points. Young heated up in the second, scoring 17 first-half points in less than 14 minutes. The Los Angeles native joined the Lakers during the summer, finally putting on the jersey of his favourite childhood team -- and hell have plenty of chances to do his best Kobe impersonation while the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history is out this month. "I know hes probably watching," Young said of Bryant. Josh Chapman Colts Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Dezmen Southward Colts Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage.MIRABEL, Quebec – Andrew Ranger is pretty close to unstoppable at Circuit ICAR. The two-time champion of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 led the final nine laps Sunday to take the checkered flag in the Jiffy Lube 100 presented by La Petite Bretonne. It was Rangers third straight win at the 2.113-mile, 16-turn road course on the grounds of Montreal-Mirabel International Airport. And it was Rangers 18th career win; 15 of which have come on road courses. Ranger took the lead from Alex Guenette on Lap 21 and wound up beating last years series rookie of the year to the line by 3.682 seconds in his No. 27 Mopar/Exide Dodge. "He [Guenette] was pretty quick, he gave me a lot of pressure, and I was a little tired of that so I let him go," Ranger said of Guenettes pass on Lap 7. "I was behind him for a couple laps and right at the end I decided to make a move and I was able to take a nice gap." L.P. Dumoulin finished third, followed by rookie Alex Labbe and Alex Tagliani. J.R. Fitzpatrick, Scott Steckly, rookie Gary Klutt, Jason Hathaway and Peter Klutt rounded out the top 10. With the win, Ranger moved up to one behind Kennington atop the Canadian Tire Series career list. On Saturday at ICAR, he also tied Fitzpatrick for the series poles record with his 14th. Ranger led a race-high 16 circuits on Sunday, and has paced the field for 60-percent of the laps turned in competition in four all-time Canadiaan Tire Series races at Circuit ICAR. Jerrell Freeman Colts Jersey. "Im very happy about my car, the guys did a really good job," Ranger said. "First win for Mopar [as Rangers sponsor], its unbelievable, and first win for [car owner] D.J. Kennington too. Its great." Guenettes runner-up effort tied a career-best, and was his best run in five career road course starts. He also led a career-high 14 laps. "I pushed hard at the beginning and then I kind of backed off when I passed him [Ranger], and so did he," Guenette said. "I guess he was just overall quicker than me. Im glad I finished second to one of the best, but next time well setup the car better and Ill think about trying to have a better race and try to beat him." Fitzpatrick maintains the edge in the season standings after three races, two tallies ahead of Dumoulin and 14 ahead of Kennington, who finished 12th Sunday. The race was slowed by just one caution for two laps. One caution tied the series record set twice previously while the two laps established a record for the fewest under yellow. Sundays caution came in Turn 1 of Lap 1 and involved six cars. The Jiffy Lube 100 will air on TSN on Sunday, July 13 at 11 a.m., and on the French-language RDS on Thursday, July 17 at 9:30 p.m. The Canadian Tire Series next race will be contested on July 11 with the inaugural Alberta Has Energy 300 at Edmonton International Raceway in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Cheap NFL Jerseys nfl jerseys china ' ' '